Surround Yourself with Good People: How Joe Zimmerman Grew Summers & Zim’s in Atglen, PA, from $2MM to $10MM with a Great Profit
$2.8MM in Residential Roofing Sales: Jerrad Taylor of Bouldin Roofing in Tiny Russellville, KY, Explains How Being Straightforward Has Led to His Success
The Successful Contractor Podcast – NEW EPISODE
Jerrad Taylor is a salesperson for Bouldin Roofing in the tiny town of Russellville, KY, which has a population of a little more than 7K. And he had an incredible 2022, selling $2.8MM in residential roofing. HOW??? Jerrad believes in being STRAIGHTFORWARD with his customers. He enjoys connecting with people and forging relationships. However, he also believes in being upfront and as honest as possible… Jerrad is straightforward throughout his entire sales process, and he explains it in this interview… Jerrad details:
- Why every customer is NOT his customer.
- How he manages difficult conversations with homeowners who only thought they needed a repair, not a complete replacement.
- What he does when someone asks why he’s $4K more expensive than a competitor.
- Why & how he TEARS apart competitors’ estimates.
- How he closes homeowners over the phone who are still waiting on other bids.
- Why some insurance companies he won’t work with.
- And so much more!