Surround Yourself with Good People: How Joe Zimmerman Grew Summers & Zim’s in Atglen, PA, from $2MM to $10MM with a Great Profit
$1.48MM in Residential Plumbing Service Work Sold & Installed: Kristian Youngblood of Mackin & Sons in Wadsworth, OH, Shares His Service Call Process
The Successful Contractor Podcast – NEW EPISODE
Kristian Youngblood of Mackin & Sons in Wadsworth, OH, which is just outside of Akron, is now a manager/plumbing salesperson for the company. But in 2022, he was a full-time plumber in the field selling and installing over $1.48 MM—eye popping numbers for a small, Midwestern market.
In this interview, Kristin shares his entire service call process. He shares in-depth how he:
- Conducts his safety inspections—and what he says during them.
- Converts flapper calls into complete toilet replacements.
- Flips corroded fixture calls turn into water treatment sales.
- Sells PREMIUM water heaters to people who already bought a big box water heater.
- Grabs control of service calls from D Personality (Type A) homeowners.
- Turns slow drains into main sewer line replacements.
- Builds options sitting NEXT to the customer at the kitchen table.
- Handles every type of objection possible.
- And so much more!